Student Thesis Submission via Minerva Access
Getting Started with Student Thesis Submission
- Login to Minerva Access submissions
- Select University of Melbourne username and password option. [Note, must be username NOT email address]
- Use browse to locate and select your primary Faculty => Department/School’s Theses collection
- Click the Next button at bottom of page
- Select additional Departments as a secondary affiliation (if applicable)
- Enter your personal details including, if depositing a current Graduate Research thesis, your ORCID number and the details about your thesis.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your submission, including your assent to the Minerva Access Repository Agreement
University Staff Submission via Minerva Elements
University staff wanting to make research publications available from Minerva Access must deposit via Minerva Elements, the University publications system. Elements is fully integrated with Minerva Access.
For more information on depositing via Minerva Elements see RIC's Research Publications site.
For more information on meeting the requirements for the ARC and NHMRC Open Access policies see the Open Access & Compliance with Funder Mandates pages.
Students depositing theses must still deposit via Minerva Access, not via Elements.