Thesis submission - Honours and Masters Coursework degrees
Honours and Masters Coursework students are welcome to submit their completed thesis to the Minerva Access repository.
Deposit your thesis into Minerva Access
- Login to Minerva Access submissions.
- Select University of Melbourne username and password option. This must be your student username. Do not use your email address or your staff username.
- Browse to locate and select your primary Faculty > Department/School’s Theses collection.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the page.
- Select additional Departments as a secondary affiliation (if applicable).
- Enter your personal details including your ORCID number (if you have one) and the details about your thesis.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your submission, including your assent to the Minerva Access Repository Agreement.
Supplementary files that are part of your thesis (e.g. multimedia files) can be uploaded as separate files during the deposit process. Ensure you indicate if these need to be restricted (i.e. due to copyright or privacy concerns).
If a file is larger than 100MB, please supply them to the Minerva Access team via the University of Melbourne’s supported file sharing and cloud storage platform, CloudStor.
Thesis submission - former students
If you are a former student, no longer studying at the University, and wish to deposit your completed University of Melbourne thesis, please email the Minerva Access team.